CS Digital Media (CSDM) is a media technology company active in the Digital Out Of Home market. CSDM is part of the Librium Group which, in addition to media, is also active in the markets for Mobility, Energy and Commerce. These activities are spread over 6 offices in the Netherlands and we are active in more than 10 countries.
As an innovative and fast-growing technology company, we are focused on the development of transaction technology for application in the above markets. This technology consists of both software and hardware developments that all contribute to the digital and/or energy transition.
Our ambition is to create new ways of interaction and E-Commerce possibilities for both consumers and advertisers through transaction technology. In order to realize this ambition, we work together with various multinationals.
Job Summary / Projects
MyAdBooker: Digital Out Of Home platform that allows supply (screens) and demand (ads) to meet each other. MyAdbooker is the platform for agencies and advertisers to purchase and manage multiple ad campaigns through a single and simple interface.
Through our intelligent programmatic advertising software, any advertiser will reach a vast Digital Out of Home inventory and transform the buying and selling of ads cheaper, reliably, and accurately, in compare to traditional ad booking processes.
- Master degree in Computer Science or a technical field
- 4+ years as a Java developer
- Agile methodology advocate
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Strong in communication and a good teamplayer
- Eager to learn, ambitious, and progressive
Tech stack requirements:
- Java + Spring Framework
- REST & GraphQL
- Git (Bitbucket) as repository
- Bitbucket pipelines as CI/CD tool + SonarQube
- Jira for issue tracking
- Optional: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), RabbitMQ, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Junit, CI/CD, XML, Gradle, Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of PHP would be appreciated
In our office in Amsterdam you will be part of the Development team. Our culture is very open, direct and transparent and our team consists of ambitious people in a dynamic company environment. Additionally we provide:
- 25 leave days
- Variety of bonus opportunities
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Travel & telephone compensation
- Learning credits
- Friday drinks and a lot of fun with colleagues
- Opportunity to grow, learn and be successful in a diverse team of professionals
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.