CS Digital Media is an innovative and fast-growing media technology company, revolutionizing the Digital Out Of Home ecosystem. We are focused on rapidly growing our position and disrupting the out of home market by creating an online booking platform for publishers and advertisers. All the technology we develop is focused on programmatic transaction principles based on standard advertising technology and protocols.
We are a company that aims to develop people on both a professional and a personal level. We do this by providing multiple learning opportunities to grow in a diverse and international working environment. Basically, you are the driver and we are guiding you towards the goals you want to achieve as a human being. We are truly a company with a people first, business second mentality and this is what you will experience every day working here.
Job Summary / Projects
MyAdBooker: Digital Out Of Home platform that allows supply (screens) and demand (ads) to meet each other. MyAdbooker is the platform for agencies and advertisers to purchase and manage multiple ad campaigns through a single and simple interface.
Through our intelligent programmatic advertising software, any advertiser will reach a vast Digital Out of Home inventory and transform the buying and selling of ads cheaper, reliably, and accurately, in compare to traditional ad booking processes.
- Master degree in Computer Science or a technical field
- 4+ years as a Java developer
- Agile methodology advocate
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Strong in communication and a good teamplayer
- Eager to learn, ambitious, and progressive
Tech stack requirements:
- Java + Spring Framework
- REST & GraphQL
- Git (Bitbucket) as repository
- Bitbucket pipelines as CI/CD tool + SonarQube
- Jira for issue tracking
- Optional: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), RabbitMQ, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Junit, CI/CD, XML, Gradle, Hibernate
- Basic knowledge of PHP would be appreciated
In our office in Amsterdam you will be part of the Development team. Our culture is very open, direct and transparent and our team consists of ambitious people in a dynamic company environment. Additionally we provide:
- 25 leave days
- Variety of bonus opportunities
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Travel & telephone compensation
- Learning credits
- Friday drinks and a lot of fun with colleagues
- Opportunity to grow, learn and be successful in a diverse team of professionals
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.