CS Digital Media is an innovative and fast growing media technology company focused on Digital Out of Home. Our business activities are focused on increasing our position in the out of home market and on the other hand developing innovative technology based on programmatic principles. Within the Out of Home market we are active in the public domain and retail environments.
We are revolutionizing Out Of Home, with game changing innovations and cutting edge technology, and we would love to have you join and help us succeed in our mission! We are focused on employing and empowering ambitious people in a dynamic company environment who strive to be the best as a professional and as a human being.
We are looking for Java developer to extend our team of back-end team. You will be working on several projects in a dynamic environment cooperating with front-end development and project management. You will be working in an international team of IT professionals who are focused on delivering projects and products to an optimal customer satisfaction. Your primary task is developing software solutions but you will also analyse functional designs and translate them to UML and ERM diagrams. Additionally, you will also create documentation, automated unit tests and work together with project management and DevOps to bring our projects to successful completion.
- HBO+ education level in IT, Software Engineering or something similar;
- 1-4 years of experience working with Java;
- Good communicator in English language;
- Pro-active and team first mentality;
- Passion for cutting edge technology;
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
Nice to have
- Experience with version control systems (Git, BitBucket);
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with Cloud Service environments like GCloud and the MS Azure stack;
- Experience with JIRA;
- Experience with GraphQL and/or RestAPI;
- Experience with DTAP process;
- A competitive salary
- A lot of possibilities to grow within the company
- A culture where communication is straight to the point and fast-paced
- A creative and innovative environment with a people first mentality
- A positive environment company events and fun colleagues
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply and send us your CV and a short motivational letter why you would fit in our team to: email@example.com