CS Digital Media is an innovative and fast growing media technology company focused on Digital Out of Home. Our business activities are focused on increasing our position in the out of home market and developing innovative technology based on programmatic principles. Within the Out of Home market we are active in the public transport and retail environments.
We are revolutionizing Out Of Home, with game changing innovations and cutting edge technology, and we would love to have you join and help us succeed in our mission! We are focused on employing and empowering ambitious people in a dynamic company environment who strive to be the best as a professional.
We are looking for an DevOps professional that can help our software development department decide which cloud service provider (e.g. Google Cloud or MS Azure) is the best for a new project, and at the same time can setup and configure the project for the chosen provider, prepare and write deployment script(s) and monitor as well as maintain the deployments after going live in production. Additionally, you would be the links between support and development and in this role involved in solving 2nd and or 3rd line incidents.
- Setup an acceptance environment in Google Cloud or MS Azure (based on already available test and production environment);
- Configure a custom domain for a cloud service like: new-example-service.csdm.cloud;
- Fix a deployment script that stopped working (maintenance);
- Upgrade and/or adjust cloud environment based on test results (maintenance);
- Bachelors degree in IT or Software Engineering;
- Interest in DevOps and firm understanding of networking, security and cloud service providers;
- Good communicator in both Dutch and English language;
- Pro-active and team-first mentality;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
Nice to have
- 2+ years’ experience in managing a cloud service environment;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience working in DTAP process;
- A competitive salary;
- A lot of possibilities to grow within the company;
- A culture where communication is straight to the point and fast-paced;
- A creative and innovative environment with a people first mentality;
- A positive environment with company events and fun colleagues;
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply and send us your CV and a short motivational letter why you would fit in our team to: email@example.com